Amanda has been a Barista for a few years and her favorite brewing method is the French press. She loves experimenting with different coffee recipes, and she’s passionate about food, traveling, and writing. Amanda is currently the main author for our website, where she writes about everything from buying guides to brewing tips. When she’s not working or writing, Amanda enjoys exploring new cities and trying out new restaurants.
- Breve Latte: A Velvety Voyage into the Creamy Delights of Coffee
- Unveiling The Mystery: How Much Caffeine Is Hiding In Your Chai Latte?
- What Is Colada Coffee and How to Make This Cuban Espresso?
- The Brew-tiful Evolution of Coffee: Tracing the Fascinating History of Coffee Brewing
- How to make coffee not bitter and More sweet?
- Does Drinking Coffee Make you Short?
- What is Tamping Coffee?
- Most Popular Coffee Roasts
- How To Flavor Coffee Beans At Home
- What is a coffee carafe?
- How to Make Mocha Coffee?
- How to make coffee without a filter
- How to Make Espresso With An Aeropress
- What Is A Shaken Espresso
- 12 Ways To Make Coffee Less Acidic
- How To Clean A Coffee Grinder?
- What Is Espresso Romano?
- What Is Blonde Espresso?
- What Is a Long Black Coffee?
- Flat White vs Latte: What’s the Difference?
- What Is A Macchiato?
- The Absolute Best Way to Store Coffee Beans
- Aeropress vs French Press: What Are The Differences?
- How to Make Pour Over Coffee?
- How to Brew A Perfect Cup of Coffee With a Moka Pot